Flower Flash Limited Edition PrintRegular price $350.00 Save $-350.00
Lewis Miller Design is pleased to announce a new limited edition print of one of our most beloved Heart Flower Flashes. We will be dropping a new Flower Flash print on the first of every month. Each print is a limited edition of 150 and when the sale ends–POOF!, they are gone. Just like a true Flower Flash! So don’t hesitate and collect them all. Since it is officially December and the heart is a symbol of love, we thought this Flash would make a great gift. Six feet tall and filled with over 2,000 blooms, this ombré beauty went up at dawn this September 11th, a somber day for all New Yorkers. But somehow this Heart Flash became a beacon of pure joy for people who needed their spirits lifted and a gentle reminder that there is beauty in this world and that they are deserving of it. LMD’s Flower Flashes are at once totally effortless and carefully conceptualized, resulting in a moment that is fresh, original and visually arresting. Even the most ephemeral street art is not usually this fleeting. Unlike graffiti, which is meant to leave its mark for as long as possible, the Flower Flashes try not to defy but celebrate Nature’s glory and impermanence.
- A portion from the sale of this print will be donated to Crossroads Community Services at St. Bartholomew's Church in New York City.
- Please be advised delivery dates may adjust due to the impact of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience as we do our utmost to meet, if not exceed, your expectations.
- Edition of 150.
- Giclee print on archival paper.
- 18 x 18 (one inch border included).
- Signed and numbered by the Flower Bandit.
- Prints will be flat packed.
For questions or concerns regarding your order please email email@example.com