The Lewis Miller Design Flower ClassRegular price $325.00 Save $-325.00
Our January flower class is a Dutch celebration! It is one of our most beloved workshops where students learn how to make their own mixed floral arrangements using a variety of Dutch bulbs and blooms. Some changes to the way we are doing things. Classes will be capped at 9 people. The ground floor space where we hold our new classes is nearly 1,000 square feet and every student will be stationed 6 feet apart to adhere to all socially distancing guidelines. Every student is required to wear a face mask. Students will take home their floral creations. Let's have some fun, safely and at a distance!
- 9 Students per class
- Each student will have their own station
- Floor markers will be clearly defined, we encourage you to bring your own face masks but we will also provide them
- Gloves, hand sanitizer, wipes and your own mini bottles of rosé and water will also be at every student’s station
- Once you complete your purchase, an email will be provided with the exact location of the class
- Please take note that this purchase is non-refundable.
For additional questions regarding these classes, please email email@example.com