The Lewis Miller Design Flower ClassRegular price $325.00 Save $-325.00
As New York City is slowly reopening, we are pleased to announce a series of intimate flower classes taught on the ground floor of our studio located in New York City’s Flower Market. A few changes to the way we are doing things! Classes will be capped at 12 people. The ground floor space where we hold our new classes is nearly 1,000 square feet and every student will be stationed 6 feet apart to adhere to all socially distancing guidelines. Every student is required to wear a face mask. Lewis will demonstrate how to make a beautiful and seasonal arrangement using juicy, bright and happy summer garden flowers in his signature style. Every student will take home their own arrangement. Let's have some fun, safely and at a distance!
- 12 students per class
- Each student will have their own bucket of flowers at their station
- Floor markers will be clearly defined, we encourage you to bring your own face masks but we will also provide them
- Gloves, hand sanitizer, wipes and your own mini bottles of rosé and water will also be at every student’s station
- Once you complete your purchase, an email will be provided with the exact location of the class
- Please take note that this purchase is non-refundable.
For additional questions regarding these classes, please email email@example.com