The Lewis Miller Design Flower ClassRegular price $325.00 Save $-325.00
The LMD June workshop promises to be our most beautiful one to date! We will be celebrating everyone’s beloved blossom, the peony with a supporting cast of flora and foliage. Students will learn how to make their own mixed floral arrangements using a variety of the season’s most exquisite blooms. Lewis will demonstrate how to create a sumptuous arrangement, keeping movement, color, texture, shape and composition in mind. Some changes to the way we are doing things. Classes will be capped at 10 people. The ground floor space where we hold our new classes is nearly 1,000 square feet and every student will be stationed 6 feet apart to adhere to all socially distancing guidelines. Every student is required to wear a face mask. Students will take home their floral creations. Let's have some fun, safely and at a distance!
- 10 Students per class
- Each student will have their own station
- Floor markers will be clearly defined, we encourage you to bring your own face masks but we will also provide them
- Gloves, hand sanitizer, wipes and your own mini bottles of rosé and water will also be at every student’s station
- Once you complete your purchase, an email will be provided with the exact location of the class
- Please take note that this purchase is non-refundable.
For additional questions regarding these classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org