The Lewis Miller Design Flower ClassRegular price $325.00 Save $-325.00
Our December flower class is a wreath making class! It is one of our most anticipated and beloved workshops where students learn how to make their own holiday wreaths using a variety of foliage and firs and bespoke add-ons, such as preserved orange, cinnamon sticks, berries and a variety of vintage grosgrain ribbons, just to name a few. Some changes to the way we are doing things. Classes will be capped at 10 people. The ground floor space where we hold our new classes is nearly 1,000 square feet and every student will be stationed 6 feet apart to adhere to all socially distancing guidelines. Every student is required to wear a face mask. Students will take home their wreaths. Let's have some fun, safely and at a distance!
- 10 students per class
- Each student will have their own station
- Floor markers will be clearly defined, we encourage you to bring your own face masks but we will also provide them
- Gloves, hand sanitizer, wipes and your own mini bottles of rosé and water will also be at every student’s station
- Once you complete your purchase, an email will be provided with the exact location of the class
- Please take note that this purchase is non-refundable.
For additional questions regarding these classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org