Flower Flash Limited Edition PrintRegular price $350.00 Save $-350.00
Lewis Miller Design is pleased to announce a new limited edition print of one of our first trash can Flower Flashes. We will be dropping a new Flower Flash print on the first of every month. Each print is a limited edition of 150 and when the sale ends–POOF!, they are gone. Just like a true Flower Flash! So don’t hesitate and collect them all. This unforgettable Flower Flash was riddled with hi jinx! Our driver slept through his alarm and the LMD team had to load up a taxi cab with blooms and flowering branches. Once Lewis was done making the Flash, he jumped into the same taxi to make a speedy getaway only to realize the cab had been idling and its battery was dead! LMD's Flower Flashes are at once totally effortless and carefully conceptualized, resulting in a moment that is fresh, original and visually arresting. Even the most ephemeral street art is not usually this fleeting. Unlike graffiti, which is meant to leave its mark for as long as possible, the Flower Flashes try not to defy but celebrate Nature’s glory and impermanence.
- A portion from the sale of this print will be donated to Crossroads Homeless Shelter at St. Bartholomew's Church in New York City.
- Please be advised delivery dates may adjust due to the impact of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience as we do our utmost to meet, if not exceed, your expectations.
- Edition of 150.
- Giclee print on archival paper.
- 17 x 21 (one inch border included).
- Signed and numbered by the Flower Bandit.
- Prints will be flat packed.
For questions or concerns regarding you order please email email@example.com